Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New beginings!

After having a blog of everything that was going wrong in my life. I decided its time to turn things around. I'm taking control of my life now, starting with dental school admissions and hopefully finishing with my health. Hopefully, somewhere in between I will become a better friend, better mom for my fur child, get a better job, and maybe juuuuust maybe start some form of meaningful relationship with someone. So let me start out with my goals (seperated into categories).

Dental School:
  • Finish applying
  • Get letters of recommendation
  • Extra letter from owner of antique shop
  • Study for the DAT at least 3 hours a day
Health:
  • Maintain Vegetarian lifestyle
  • eat more fruit and less grains
  • get to an 8 min mile
  • run 2 miles! with no stopping
  • run 3 miles
  • start timing runs
  • learn to love running
  • buy new running shoes
Academics:
  • Stop procrastinating
  • Get all A's
  • read more
Relationships:
  • Avoid drama
  • Stop gossiping
  • realize toxic relationships
  • do something nice for someone at least once a week
Love life:
  • Do what makes you happy
  • have fun!
  • Dont let the past hold you down
  • make meaningful connections
  • Still avoid the drama
  • be a little crazy
  • Learn how to just have fun and let things fall into place
  Of course this does not mean I will go with out struggles in all areas and they will be blogged for reevaluation later. This is to also let me vent in a healthy way without destroying my relationships or love life. I decided I probably need to get more private with both. So basically this is going to be a mini diary but I have the purpose of focusing on my goals.

Quotes for me right now:

Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy to.
I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health- Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment