Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm a crazy

Wake up this morning to go to work and I am fucking bleeding again. Seriously started to freak out from having sex Saturday. Then I added the vegetarian factor, breaking out on my face, gaining weight, applying to dental schools, studying for the DAT, and MBA classes, I thought maybe my environment did it to me. Well, when it didn't stop, I decided to go to the doctor. After a long discussion, I am on a version of Zoloft, an anxiety and depression pill. I go home, take a shower and decide to check my birth control out to see if it was broken or anything.. come to find out, its not there! When I lost the birth control I have NO idea. Cuz when it fell out during sex, I put it back in. Weird, explains the bleeding. I think I am going to still take the Zoloft because I havent had a good night of sleep in over a year and I guess it is supposed to help. As long as it doesnt affect my study habits, I'm going to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment