Sunday, June 10, 2012

Zoflot effects

I'm not exactly liking the feeling of the Zoloft. I don't want to eat, which for my 5lb gain in the past week is working wonders. After spending all day yesterday hung over to the point of not being able to stand, I questioned if I should take another pill. I mean my issues arent that bad that I absolutely need it. However, I will say I dont have the feeling of bored. Laying around all day yesterday was relaxing but I'm scared that I will just continue to enjoy the antisocial lifestyle too much. Also, I did take the pill last night and I woke  up feeling drunk with the woozy feeling you get when the alcohol is just wearing off and you stood up too fast. Well, hopefully I will get my homework done still, Im not feeling the lack of motivation but more so the lack of wanting to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment